Tuesday 18 March 2008

Race Number 10 - Edinburgh Half Marathon

Made it to the quarter way mark and am still running. The Edinburgh Half Marathon was a very special race in my scheduled as it was race number 10 and I really feel like I am going to achieve my goal.

The race is a lovely race along the picturesque Firth of Forth coastline. It is a complete flat course so lots of potential for PBs. I think the start could have been better organised as there was confusion as to whether the bags are dropped at the end or start (end then shipped to end), it is not what you need before a race when nerves are raw.
Apart from that it was a great race, plenty of water stations and the end into the racecourse was fab, with everyone cheering.

Will be doing this again next year and hopefully the Dumfries and Dundee races as well.

8/10

No comments: